You must be at least 13 years old to use this website or attend our online meditations.
If attending our online meditations, you agree to:
• Be intoxicant-free while attending.
• Not be eating food while attending.
• Treat all other participants politely and respectfully.
• Be familiar with the reasons for plant-based diet before attending, and understand that our gatherings are intended for people already living a vegan lifestyle or interested in a vegan lifestyle to connect and support each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
By using this website or attending any of our online meetings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless owner and operator of this website, as well as participants in online meetings, from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, damage or expense, including attorney's fees, arising from, or in any way related to, your use of this website or participation in meetings.
Use of this website and attendance at online meetings shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, as such laws apply to agreements between California residents, regardless of your location. Any dispute related to this website or our meetings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in San Diego, California, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
• We do NOT sell your data to anyone.
• We do NOT send spam.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
If you send an email to us, any personal information you choose to include in your message is up to you. Please include as little as possible. If you attend an online meeting, any personal information you share during the meeting is up to you. We suggest not sharing contact information during meetings.
SYSTEM INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Your IP address may be logged at any point while visiting this website. Your access time, referrer (URL of the link you clicked to reach a particular page on website), useragent (web browser identifier), and ISP (company that assigned your IP address to you) may also be logged.
WHAT WE MIGHT USE ABOVE INFORMATION FOR:
• To communicate with you.
• To improve website design/efficiency.
• To prevent fraud/abuse/crime.
• To assist law enforcement in the event of a crime/threat.
• To determine your general geographic location and ISP.
• To comply with the law.
3RD PARTY DISCLOSURES:
3RD PARTY AUDIO/VIDEO EXCEPTIONS:
This website embeds content from Youtube.com, Vimeo.com, and NYTimes.com, and our meetings use software provided by Zoom.us. Such content and software is governed by the privacy policies of those sites, which can be found on the preceding links.
HOSTING AND EMAIL EXCEPTIONS:
We host this website, its log files, and emails on third-party providers (e.g. Gmail). You can find their privacy policies at: DigitalOcean.com, Fastmail.com, and Gmail.com.
UNINTENTIONAL DISCLOSURE EXCEPTION:
While we strive to store data securely, we cannot be responsible for unintentional disclosure, theft, or hacking of your email or other personal information.
We do not knowingly collect any information from any person under 13 years of age. The minimum allowable age to use this website is 13.
We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals because the limited tracking that we perform is necessary for safety/operating/monitoring purposes.
DATA RETENTION POLICY:
We generally retain data for a period of one year. After one year, data is either anonymized or permanently deleted.
ZOOM POLICIES | CLOSEIf attending an online meditation, you agree to:
- Be intoxicant-free while attending.
- Not be eating food while attending.
- Treat all other participants politely and respectfully.
- Be familiar with reasons for plant-based diet before attending, and understand that our gatherings are intended for people who are already vegan or interested in vegan.